Trading commodity futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge and financial resources.
By: Rick Alexander, senior broker at Zaner Group.
MEATS: 5/18/12 CATTLE ON FEED. Higher closes yesterday for lean hogs, live cattle and feeder cattle futures. The June cattle contract settled higher for its forth session in a row making its best high and close since late March giving me a BUY SIGNAL. Closing over 1150 basis the June contract was critical in my opinion. The August feeder cattle also gave me a BUY SIGNAL after its best high and close since the middle of March and filling a gap earlier in the week. Also, the feeders are still now above some in a decent looking support areas. Next closing over 160 is important to continue much higher in my opinion. Hogs settled higher making their best high and close in 2 1/2 weeks since late April also still having a gap at 9022 while looking lower overall. However, they also look like they could be forming a potential bottom. For additional customizable charts and quotes visit Markethead.com for a FREE, no-obligation 30 day subscription. BUY SIGNALS FOR LIVE CATTLE AND FEEDER CATTLE FUTURES. SELL SIGNAL FOR LEAN HOGS. CALL FOR DETAILS AT (312) 277-0107 OR EMAIL email@example.com!
Subscribe FREE to Zaner Group’s Daily Research Newsletter.
Futures, options and forex trading is speculative in nature and involves substantial risk of loss. All known news and events have already been factored into the price of the underlying commodities discussed.
- Feeder Cattle futures show a buy signal (5/17)
- Judy Crawford’s Meat futures Market Update (5/16)
- Rick Alexander’s Meat futures commentary (5/16)
- Live Cattle & Feeder Cattle futures give buy signals (5/15)
- Rick Alexander’s Metal futures commentary (5/18)
- Heating Oil & Gasoline RBOB show sell signals (5/14)
- Rick Alexander’s Grain futures commentary (5/18)
- Rick Alexander’s Stock Index futures commentary (5/18)
- Cotton #2 futures show a fresh sell signal (5/16)
- Rick Alexander’s Energy futures commentary (5/18)
- November Soybeans Struggle to Rally with Other Grains (5/18)
- Corn Catches a Nice Bounce Off of Lows (5/17)
- Rick Alexander’s Currency futures commentary (5/18)
- Rick Alexander’s Softs futures commentary (5/18)
- Markethead: Quotes, charts, news, commentary and more.